Could you use a few free t-shirts for your kids, grand-kids, nieces or nephews? Right now, you can pick and choose from 9 different small, local sports teams that have free membership clubs. They all have free tees up for grabs. To sign up, just visit the sites and follow the directions they post. These will only be available while the supplies last. Just please give these shirts some time to arrive. It could take a while for these teams to fulfill all the requests.
Get SMS updates with the newest freebies. Text Follow FreebiesIYM to 40404. No Twitter account required for the updates.
*** Freebies In Your Mail does not directly provide anyone with samples or any free items. All samples, giveaways or contests posted are hosted by third party sites or companies. For any issues with missing samples, problems with giveaway or any other issue pertaining to the offers posted, please contact the company hosting the offer directly. ***Visit the link below to claim your freebie.
8 free kids tees are great right? How about 11 free t-shirts for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa and any other adults who want them? While you are requesting the kids tees, don’t forget to check out our big list of 11 different free t-shirts that are still currently available.
- Utah Valley University Wolverines Kids Club: Sign up here and is for kids ages 4 to 14 (eighth grade).
- Bryan Health Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is open to Nebraska residents from newborn age 12.
- Otter Hockey Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is an exclusive club for children under the age of 12.
- Eddie’s SIUE Cougars Junior Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is open to youth ages 0-12.
- Bradley Braves Little Braves Club: Sign up here and is only for children in 8th grade and younger.
- Fullerton Titan Kids Club: Sign up for the club by hitting “Sign Up Now!” here and wait 2-3 weeks for shirt if they have any supplies left. Shirt wearers also get free admission to all regular season Titan athletic events.
- Virginia Cavman’s Crew: Scroll down and hit “Register for Base Package” here to register for your free official t-shirt.
- SUNY Cortland Kids Club: Please email the athletic department at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information, your Name, Address, Birth date, Email Address and T-shirt Size. More information here.