Take a look at this new class action settlement that is live right now for anyone who had a Google+ account between Jan. 1, 2015 and April 2, 2019 and had their “non-public Profile Information exposed as a result of the software bugs Google announced on October 8, 2018 and December 10, 2018. There is no proof of purchase required to claim what is owed to you. This means you wont need to go digging through old receipts. The deadline for signing up for this settlement is 10/8/2020. Claim up to $12 with no proof of purchase.
Some other Class Action Settlements that are still available:
- Near East Class Action Payout up to $7.50+ back
- Muscle Milk Class Action Payout up to $25+ back
- Charmin Class Action Payout up to $50+ back
- Roundup Class Action Payout up to $10+ back
- Kotex Class Action Payout up to $30+ back
- Dairy and Coffee Drink Class Action Payout up to $15+ back