Netspend is a company that allows people to load their prepaid Visa cards with funds to spend where ever and when ever, even at the ATM. Another amazing thing about them is they offer up a free $20 just for signing up. Creating an account and ordering your card is totally free. Those interested can follow the simple directions below.
Get SMS updates with the newest freebies. Text Follow FreebiesIYM to 40404. No Twitter account required for the updates.
*** Freebies In You Mail does not directly provide anyone with samples or any free items. All samples, giveaways or contests posted are hosted by third party sites or companies. For any issues with missing samples, problems with giveaway or any other issue pertaining to the offers posted, please contact the company hosting the offer directly. ***Visit the link below to claim your freebie.
- Click here to open a Netspend account for free. You’ll need to use the referral code “4207876924” in order to get the $20 bonus.
- You will receive your NetSpend Visa Debit card within 10 business days. Mine came much sooner.
- Once you receive the card, simply log into NetSpend and activate it.
- In order to get the free $20, you’ll need to load the card with a minimum of $40.00 using PayPal, a bank account or one of the other many options. My preference is the free instant bank transfer. because there are no fees associated with that method of deposit.
- Once you load the $40.00, NetSpend will add $20.00 to your available balance on the card. I confirmed this myself with my own card.
- Go to the ATM and withdraw the $60.00 total from your card or spend the funds at your local store, online, or wherever you can use a credit card.